Available for immediate delivery.
- Small rugged and easy to handle feeders; with bright digital meters (PF40 excl.).
- Utilises ArcLink®—the leading digital communication protocol for welding, making it the best choice for seamless, time critical integration with the power source
- Four roll drive system with powerful motor
- Hot/Soft start Crater Run (PF40 excl.) and all standard features.
- Easy-to-understand user interface panels make it easy to set weld parameters.
Designed to work with digital power sources
The Power Feed wire feeder range is designed to combine easy handling and control by the welder with perfect wire feeding. Dependent on your application, the PF feeders are supplied as standard with a standard undercarriage but are available to be hung from a boom or placed on a special heavy duty undercarriage to be used in tough industrial conditions. All Power Feed 4X series can be optionally equipped with gas flow-meter, heavy duty undercarriage or lifting eye.
Small rugged and easy to handle, with bright digital meters.
Utilizes ArcLink® – the leading digital communication protocol for welding, making it the best choice for seamless, time critical integration with the power source.
- Four roll drive system with powerful motor.
- Remote control on the gun optional.
- Easy-to-understand user interface panels make it easy to set weld parameters
- Features push-pull capability for great performance on aluminium
- Equipped with wheels as standard.
Great Condition/ Ex Rental Stock
3-months parts and labor warranty (excluding freight)