Multi process welders offer optimal versatility for those delivering projects across a wide scope of industries.
A must for sites that require nimble productivity, multi process welders are capable of performing MIG, Stick, TIG, and Flux-Cored welding processes and are even suitable for heavy fabrication and manufacturing works.
Renowned among operators for their ease of welding, multi process machines can tackle a variety of fabrication or construction jobs, both in the shop or on the field, without the need to switch power sources while also able to withstand harsh environmental conditions. Needless to say, multi process welders can potentially save you significant time and money.
Understanding the flexibility of these machines is simple, but knowing the best one to purchase can be tricky.
If you’re on the hunt for industrial welders for sale or welding equipment hire, you might have found yourself asking, “What is the best multi process welder for my needs?”
Here, we take you through it…
The must-haves of multi process welders
If you’re in the market for a multi process welder you’re likely looking for a machine that is versatile enough to do multiple jobs which also sits at a reasonable price point. An all-in-one welder which is generally more expensive than a single-process machine, getting your hands on a multi process machine is obviously more cost effective than purchasing separate MIG, Stick, TIG, and Flux-Cored set ups.
So, what is the best multi process welder to buy and what should you look for when shopping for the right machine?
There are a few key things to look for in multi process welders if you’re welding in a busy workshop and swapping between operating functions quickly. They include:
- Versatility: This should be a multi process welder’s prime benefit. If it requires minimal to no set up and offers high-quality welds with swift and seamless transitions between functions, it could be an ideal machine for your needs.
- Mobility: As advancements in technology progress, multi process machines are more lightweight than ever and offer inverter technology giving users optimal flexibility and power all packaged up within one easy-to-handle welder.
- Compactness: Multi purpose welders are ideal for those working in more confined environments. In fact, space shouldn’t present as an issue with multi process welders as you can usually fit three of these machines into the space of one traditional welding set up.
- Duty cycle: As seasoned welders know, duty cycle refers to the period you can run your equipment at the recommended amperage. For example, at 200 amps with a 30 per cent duty cycle, a welder can run for 10 minutes. With multi process welders usually offering uninterrupted use, it is still important to consider the duty cycle to avoid your machine overheating.
- Price: While most quality multi process welders might not necessarily be the cheapest option, the do offer numerous welding abilities in one, which is an important factor to consider. If you’re looking for the right machine at the right price, pay attention to the exact applications you require it for, calculate the cost of the separate machines and compare it against the price of your preferred multi process welder.
If you asked us, “What is the best multi process welder?” We’d answer, any machine by Lincoln Electric. Renteca provides the latest technology in multi process machine options which boast impeccable useability with arc reach and cross link features. Our line-up includes Lincoln Flextec 350X welders, multi operator systems in four and six-pack banks as well as other customised packages to suit any number of welding arcs required.
Multi process welders are made to work
At the cutting edge of welding technology and offering unmatched productivity, multi process welders are ideal for applications that require welding on materials of varying thicknesses, different welding joints, indoor and outdoor applications and multiple metal types.
To browse Renteca’s industrial welders for sale or to find out more about welding equipment hire, contact us here.
You can’t beat almost two decades worth of experience in welding and heavy machinery supplies which is the power of Renteca.
Whether you’re looking for industrial welders for sale or welding equipment hire, Renteca stocks Australia’s largest supply of machines so you can find the right gear for the job every time.
From welders and welding equipment to power generators, compressors, tooling supplies and more, Renteca are leaders in engineering performance-ready certified solutions for projects spanning construction, mining and resources, infrastructure, defence, agriculture and more.
Get in touch today by calling 07 3375 4146 or emailing email@example.com.