Whether you need an industrial MIG welder, an engine-driven workhorse, or a selection of welding accessories to get the job done, Renteca is sure to have the gear you need.
A seasoned supplier of heavy machinery for almost 20 years, Renteca offers client partners a catalogue of premium equipment from Australia’s largest range of welders.
If you’re looking for welding equipment hire, or to choose a new machine for your workplace such as submerged arc or multi-process welders, or TIG or industrial MIG welders for sale, check out our long list of available equipment here, or read on for a snapshot of some of the units currently available.
The compact units
Compact welders are a smart choice for those looking for versatility in machines spanning industrial MIG welders, pulse MIG welders, TIG welders, stud welders, stick welders and more. Smaller units like these are designed to meet the portability needs of maintenance technicians, with most units featuring the latest technology and thus reduced sizes and weights while maintaining robust operational abilities.
TIG: Miller 200DX MaxStar
The Miller MaxStar 200DX TIG welder is a great choice for jobs which demand more control. Featuring pulse on/off frequency, a higher duty cycle, background amps, initial amps, initial slope time, final slope time and final amperage control. The Miller 200DX MaxStar also boasts wireless remote-control abilities and requires only a small portion of floorspace, creating maximum productivity, eliminating clutter and hazards in the workspace and removing downtime associated with cord repair.
- Lift-Arc starting for x-ray clean welds in AC or DC arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Stick Features (DC) for tailored arc control (DIG), allowing arc characteristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes.
- Hot Start for adaptive control, providing positive arc starts without sticking.
- Low OCV Stick – a simple design that reduces open-circuit voltage to 5 to 10VDC when not in use.
- Blue Lightning High Frequency Arc Starter for more consistent non-contact starts and greater reliability.
- Auto-Line Power Management Technology allowing for any input voltage (115 to 460V) with no manual linking.
You can take a closer look at Renteca’s range of compact machines, including industrial MIG welders for sale or hire here.
Engine-driven: Lincoln Electric Air Vantage 500
A powerful multifunction machine, Lincoln Electric’s Air Vantage 500 is a critical piece of equipment for many operators working in tough terrain, offering a welder, generator and air compressor in one unit. A major technological feature of the Air Vantage is VMAC – a mobile air functionality that provides compact yet powerful compressor technology. The Air Vantage is a truly versatile unit ideal for mining and resources projects, maintenance and construction, infrastructure works and much more.
- Output ability of 30 to 575 amps.
- 500amps at 100% duty cycle – enough for almost any stick, MIG, TIG, or flux-cored welding project.
- 575amps at 50% duty cycle
- Featuring an AC power generator offering up to 20kW for three-phase and 12kW for single phase.
- 100PSI rotary screw compressor which is ideal for arc gouging, plasma cutting or other air-based operations.
- Reliable, smooth and quiet four-cylinder 1800RPM Kubota turbo-charged diesel engine.
- Sturdy stainless-steel panels provide durability and added noise reduction.
The specialised stuff
From large-scale gear to suit industrial tank welding to rod ovens used to store and bake welding electrodes, nothing is out of reach when it comes to securing your gear from Renteca. Current stock catalogues offer an extensive list of equipment for hire or sale including:
- Wire feeders and a complete range of accessories including guns for industrial MIG welders, Argon and CO2 regs, welding lead extensions and gouging kits.
- Plasma cutters with capabilities up to 40mm.
- Submerged arc welding equipment including Lincoln Electric LT-7 tractors, DC600 power sources and turning rolls.
- Nelson inverter stud welders suitable for 19mm studs.
FACT: Renteca partners with a range of industry-preferred welder manufacturers including Lincoln Electric, Miller Electric and more. Find machines that suit your needs from industrial MIG welders, plasma cutters, automation products and beyond from these well-known brands.
Renteca is proud to have a longstanding history in facilitating comprehensive product solutions backed by performance-ready certified equipment spanning welding equipment hire and sale.
When acquiring gear through Renteca, you’re guaranteed to receive high-quality machinery maintained by a skilled team of factory-trained technicians who undergo regular and rigorous OEM workshops.